19:28
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

RippedOff?

Old August 24th, 2007, 01:55
...OUFC FAN...

Cool RippedOff?

Just a little food for thought about different sites and some odd things I have noticed regarding various sites.

Ladbrokes : We all know about the scandalous river cards often dealt, but have you ever noticed if you are dealt for example ~ 7C 2C then down comes the flop C,Sp,C I can guarantee you 90% of the time next card will never be a C but the river will be a C making your flush, and likewise a flush generally follows in the next hand to whoever gets dealt suited pocket cards.
Showdowns: say AQus up against A+any low card the lower hand always wins!
Slots:I have sent e-mails countless times regarding payout% when I have been ripped by them and then after e-mail next session I win coincidence??

Jackpotjoy: Same as above with slots, but they had a promo today Deal or no Deal, be in chat room as banker will call your home phone.....well delayed for 45 mins no plausible reason and so I kept nagging the Host about this... then low and behold when it starts who gets the call........ME!! out of 90 in chat room 1 moaning gets it

Skypoker: The Open 600 people enter always takes 3hrs +-10mins how do they do it? surely not fix the cards if they are over running? I've been on final table there twice and the hands just seemed to fall into place when needed for chip leaders making it easy for heads up then winner before 12am finish.....

I could go on and probably will but am I paranoid?? I accept losing fairly, its a regular occurence but in a seemingly unjust way is hateful and not in the spirit of things British.

Anyway just food for thought and opinion

Topbboy
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:32
aviator

One day a disgruntled poker site employee will blow the whistle on the fixing and then the biggest tin of worms ever in the history of gambling and internet Fraud will be unleashed on the world.

I can hear the lawyers rubbing there hands :)
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:52
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

Wow, Topbboy That was a bit heavy for me first thing in the morning, 12 00 ? Ah well i was busy last night. Yes there are some strange things and coincedences that sometimes just dont add up on internet poker !! .. The Truth Is Out There ? glk benny
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:19
...OUFC FAN...

Default Christ!

Thats been building up in me for a long time I think! I'm usually a man of not many words.
My posts are more "To the point" than ~Yawn~ long winded