07:11
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Members' Area > Say Hello
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hi all

Old September 12th, 2007, 11:40
Professional Gambler

Default Hi all

Just a quickie ( as the missus would say ) to say hi to everyone here. I've known Barry ( ''benny'' ) for a few years now from our early days on the Ladbrokes poker site and I've finally found the time to accept his kind invitation to join this forum.

It's the least I can do after his post relating to my recent final table at the GUKPT in Plymouth. He sure knows how to talk-up a guy ! Seriously, Barry, thanks for that, it was a real tribute, but now you've given me something to live up to...lol. No pressure then !!

I've been a Professional Gambler ( more of an Investments Manager really ) for the last 11 years and a Poker Player for the best part of 7 years ( only 2 years live tho ).

Anyone who wishes to e-mail me for any reason whatsoever is welcome to do so.

I look forward to being an active member of this community.

Finally, nice site Barry...... I hope it grows and becomes very successful,

Ian.
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:55
talk sport tipster

Default HI and Well done in Plymouth

Barry has told me all about it. It would be great if you could let us all know how you get on in the live games as its very rare to be able to have players of your calibre on forum like this.
Im sure we will all be watching out for you on tv games and looking forward to your imput on sports betting. This is something that very few of us have much knowledge of and im sure we can pick up a nice few quid along the way.
Anyway once again welcome and im sure all the forum members will be wishing you good luck in your comming poker events.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:30
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default hello Ian

You finally made it then good to have you on board, great bunch of guys (and gals ) here, you'll enjoy the banter and crack, and well played in the poker, see you in London next month... benny
Old September 12th, 2007, 19:05
lee

hi ian
very well done mate in plymouth and hopefully many more
Lee
Old September 12th, 2007, 21:59
Dedicated Punter

Default heard a lot about you mate

bennys hero lol.seriously great to have you here,looking forward to reading your posts .best of luck
Old September 17th, 2007, 20:53
Professional Gambler

Default What can I say ? ....

...except many, many thanks guys. I've never had such a warm welcome to a site before, so I've obviously come to the right place.

Thanks again for making me feel so at home guys...it's great to be amongst such nice people.

Now, let's hope we can give those bookies the caning that they so justly deserve !

Good luck all with yer punting and on the baize of the poker tables, be it live or in cyberland,

Ian.
Old September 18th, 2007, 18:05
Dedicated Punter

Default Thanks Ian

Welcome Ian, followed some of your results through Badbeat - Some truely excellent results of recent.... I'm more of a Poker player than Horses or Dogs etc, so I might take advantage of picking your brain a bit over time, if thats ok.

As for the Horses... the Mrs has someone who she works with whose sister now works at one of the larger stables (still to find out which one and to get some tips....) so I'm hoping to get some info for the Horse lovers amongst us shortly :)
Old September 18th, 2007, 18:28
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default :))

nice one captain, he's ok ....i suppose, no good in a free-roll though he cant handle the pressure when there's 5 way all-in 1st hand benny
Old September 18th, 2007, 19:00
Professional Gambler

Default Hi Captain...

..and thanks for the welcome. You are always welcome to e-mail me with anything that you think that I may be able to assist you with m8, so feel free to at any time.

Alternatively, if you think that it's something that could be of benefit to others on this forum, or for wider discussion, then post it up on the Poker forum and I'm sure that we'll all wade in with our best advice.

Good luck at the tables,

Ian.
Old September 27th, 2007, 23:11
Punter

ian u little fiber haha i welcomed u too oher forum lol
Quote:
except many, many thanks guys. I've never had such a warm welcome to a site before, so I've obviously come to the right place
hello all and benny !! nice site was just saying i missed u on other forum and not seen u at the tables either mainly coz i barred myself for 6months lol
but nevermind iv found u now !!
hope u r well !! will pop in from time to time !! k gl ..........mitchy