18:15
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Racing > Dog Racing
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Racing Post Festival Finals Night @ The Stow Tonight

Old November 20th, 2007, 09:51
Dedicated Punter

Default Racing Post Festival Finals Night @ The Stow Tonight

7.25 Short Priced favourite in 4 here and there are many doubters about the clocking of the time in the 1st round, Meaning Droopys Attracta found 1 second in 2 runs both having clear runs! Fancy Rebourne Again here!

7.40 Nevada Blue is a pacey sort on the flat and and can show his speed to win this hurdles race!

8.00 Droopys Mate was touted as a future staying star in the summer and makes the step up in trip tonight. She has been running like a ponse recently which means LENSON EARL can ping out and build up a big enough lead to hang on!

8.15 Ronnies Hustle has taken a real shine to the stow and has been clocking some seriously fast times recently beating Westmead Tina 5 3/4 lengths in the heats. I tipped up Westmead Tina before the comp started so am going to stick with her and hope for a SMASH break!

8.35 I said straight after the semi's whatever gets trap 1 will win so im siding with Black Taxi

8.50 Barnfield Woody is highly rated by connections but feel the competition has come 2 weeks to soon for him so they obviously feel there is massive improvement to come!!

9.10 Lenson Joker was a gallant 2nd in the St Leger won by Spiridon Louis and with another Smash break he can run these ragged. If Joker misses it i fancy Big Brett Coal to make the most of an excellent draw!

9.25 This seems a match to most people but i think SPIRIDON LOUIS is an absolute cert!!! Shine Fantasy caught many peoples eye in the heats only going down 3/4 of a length to bubbly kate and i think at 25/1 is worth backing each way tonight to finish in the 1st 2!!!

9.45 Rio Quando is running out of his skin at the moment but faces his toughest test to date taking on the fastest greyhound in training BARNFIELD ON AIR who really only needs to stand up and not go lame to win!

9.58 Ronnies Champion was just denied in the heats by Ninja Blue but i fancy him to reverse that form with another PING break he can settle this by stringing them out down the back!

10.11 Toosey Blue can show his class to take this British Bred race!

10.24 Hard race this with Slaneyside Demon a short priced favourite but takes ages to get going.... Rosshill View could take them along early. Ace Banda will run on!

10.37 Blonde Jeannie..... good thing!

10.50 SHELBOURNE HOLLY MASSIVE AT 4/1!!! GET ON!!!!
Old November 20th, 2007, 15:40
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Top Man Matt

Thats marked the card up glk with those and i'll have some doubles with them baz
Old November 20th, 2007, 16:51
Ha'Way the Lads

Thats a quality post with some great views.

A little double on:
SHELBOURNE HOLLY
BARNFIELD ON AIR
Old November 21st, 2007, 08:12
Dedicated Punter

didnt do to badly.... Also had a tenner forcast in Louis Race.... 2-5 5 will be a superstar over extended marathon trips!!!