12:48
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Racing > Dog Racing
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reading Masters SEMI FINALS

Old September 26th, 2007, 08:27
Dedicated Punter

Default Reading Masters SEMI FINALS

8.50 Heat 1 Vipar Totti yet to produce his PING break in the competition that he is capable of and tonight he WILL PING game over! Already had some 2.76 offered on betfair LAY BOWER TURBO CANNOT WIN!

9.20 The "BIG" 2 clash here Fear Haribo and Blonde Dino. Blonde Dino has been simply awesome in the competition thus far and has a decent draw being inside fear haribo. Blonde Dino is the selection

9.50 PLEASE PLEASE let coyote justine qualify here i stand to win LUMPS on her if she wins the final but will be looking to lay it off a little bit if reaching the final. Blonde Jeannie should qualify from a nice draw on the fence! Blonde Jeannie is the selection.

My antepost book is still looking good, Fear Haribo, Blonde Jeannie, Bower Turbo, Coyote Justine and Vipar Totti!!! Lets see all except Bower Turbo in the final!!!
Old September 26th, 2007, 12:01
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default yes

I agree, "Blonde Dino" looks the bet , both tonight and the final, awsome benny glk
Old September 27th, 2007, 10:50
Derby Winner

Default Reading Masters Semi's

Only two of the three semi-finals of the Reading Masters were staged on Wednesday night as the hare stopped during the second of the eliminators. With the final due to be run on Sunday, Reading are going to re-run the semi final on Friday morning as a one-off event. The first semi-final was won by Blitz (T5) in 28.14secs while the third heat was taken by Blonde Jeannie (T1)(MATT's selection) who won by 11 lengths in 28.09secs.
So the 'Big Guns" are still run in the Third Semi but it shows up Reading as a second grade Huckleberry tack. This problem of the hare stopping happens on a regular basis here. How can they expect Trainers to bring top dogs here when they cant even be bothered for their Premier event of the year, to ensure the hare is working !!

Benny

Last edited by bennythedip2; September 27th, 2007 at 10:55.
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:29
Dedicated Punter

Fear Haribo Beats Brickfield Class In Re Run This Morning Blonde Dino Out Haribo And Dino Through Oi Oi Oi I Got 3 Through To Final In My Antepost Book Please Give Jeannie 1 @_
Old September 28th, 2007, 11:17
Derby Winner

Default nice 1 matt

Looks like an open final now matt, what happened to BlondeDino..good luck with the anti post bets,,, baz
Old September 28th, 2007, 11:39
Dedicated Punter

1 Brickfield Class
2 Blonde Jeanie
3 Fear Haribo
4 Mulcair Joe
5 Vipar Totti
6 Blitz

draw for final, dino looked a tired dog apparently didnt show his true colours unfortunate but works in my favour :)