03:57
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > General Sport Discussion > Talk Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Masters 2010

Old April 4th, 2010, 20:52
I am Titty fancier

Default The Masters 2010

I see a few good offers going about,in ladbrokes shops if your selection finishes 2nd to tiger,they treat your pick as a winner,very attractive as he probably be knocking around at bussiness end,I have a few fancies at big odds.
Camilo Villegas @ 40/1 vic bet,big hitter,if he putts well,he will win.
Ross Fisher @ 70/1 totesport,im a big fan and he will win a major.
Sergi Garcia @ 66/1 betfred,he has the game for augusta.
Chris wood @ 300/1 totesport,think he is big price and worth an interest bet.
I like the first round leader betting and will have a go with the above too.

Last edited by Tony2005; April 7th, 2010 at 06:59.
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:02
talk sport tipster

Yes cant wait.....

The Masters is my fav major of the season...

I dont think Tiger can win although im sure he will be right in the mix for at least the first three rounds...

Just waiting to see the pairings before making my selections....

Old April 7th, 2010, 07:14
talk sport tipster

Been looking for some big priced value for this....

With a lot of bookies paying first SIX 1/5 odds its worth taking a little punt on a few players pre tournement...

MIKE WEIR...(best price 100/1)....Has won here before and although been a little quiet over the last few seasons has started to come back to the form he showed a few years back when winning this and the Amex at Valderama....

Steady if not spectacular but that is what is needed here especially over the last 27 holes where pars usually enable headway up the leaderboard..

Decent E/W odds and should give us a run for our money.

SEAN O'HAIR...(best priced 60/1)....Many so called experts say hes a major winner in waiting and hes been around the top 10 finishers in quite a few majors without really looking like winning but this course suits his "keep it in play" game and another who could go well.

RYAN MOORE...(best priced 150/1)....Not the jockey but could be riding high come Sunday evening...Has played well here before and has been fairly consistant this season. Obviously a big ask but thoses odds tempt a little e/w bet for me...

SERGIO GARCIA...(best priced 80/1)...Sergios fall from grace has been mainly down to his personal life and his poor putting....From tee to green hes still one of the best and at 80/1 surely those odds are much to big..?

If he can hole a few early and get his putting going hes defenatly a player who could win this going away....

For anyone betting on the exchanges this price could well be down to 7 or 8 to one going into the final couple of rounds if the Spainiad starts well giving plenty of movement to lay off in running....

Obviously its a bit of a lottery over the first couple of days and i will be backing and laying players throughout the tournie....

I will keep you updated on how its all going....

Old April 7th, 2010, 22:29
I am Titty fancier

I know the luckiest man in the world, he wins at everything,I hate him,he has £50 each way on charl schwatzel @ 50/1. I have decided to invest a tenner each way on him too on the principle of, if you cant beat them theory. Im inebriated and ave backed chad campbell,paul casey and retief goosen.Im not betting anymore players, I think I've backed most of them anyway by now. CAMILO VILLEGAS will win this years masters and be first round leader and have a hole-in-one too. good luck all
Old April 11th, 2010, 20:25
I am Titty fancier

Unbelievably all my predictions are not coming true,just put a £100 on mickelson @ 6/4 to try and salvage some of the losses.
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:26
talk sport tipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
Unbelievably all my predictions are not coming true,just put a £100 on mickelson @ 6/4 to try and salvage some of the losses.

Nice one Taylor.....

But

It amazes me how everytime Mickelson goes into the trees he get a shot out...

All the rest seem to have no luck when slightly off line...
Old April 13th, 2010, 17:13
I am Titty fancier

must be cos he a leftie,I fell asleep and missed the conclusion,so it was nice to wake upto talksport radio telling me mickelson won the masters. I was lucky to get out of jail at the end,nearly quit on the golf as all my picks were out of the running,11/10 westwood and 6/4 mickelson after 7 holes of final round looked like good odds to me,as it very difficult to come from behind there,so much trouble for pin chasers,they normally end up,dropping loads of shots. I just thought westwood would struggle heads up with mickelson,as mickelson has the badge and t-shirt already. Mickelson deserves a bit of luck after reading about his misses,
Old April 13th, 2010, 17:31
talk sport tipster

Mickelson did get a bit lucky.....

Hit his drive into the trees on three holes but had clear shots to the green with all three....

Saying that though the shot he hit on 13 was probably the best shot we will see for a long time...