Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > General Sport Discussion > Talk Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

CT's Good, Not Bad and Ugly Cricket Bets

Old July 19th, 2013, 12:44
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Talking Where's Craig

Rumour has it he's sat in the pavillion at Lords swigging Stella with a couple of mates

I'm only saying this because thats where he was in the pictures ive seen on his 'facebook' page ..
(Wonder what he does when there's no cricket, apart from play poker, "Life's Tough" ehh Craig)

Anyways .. at lunch (2nd day) Aussies 44-1 v England 361 all out ..
I've heard England have only ever beaten the Aussies at Lords in ashes games twice ..
I'm not a 'stats' man .. BUT to me (what do i know)
I think the Aussies will bang up a big score 550+ put England under so much pressure that this test will be in the bag before 'tea' on Sunday ..

5/2 looks massoove

I'll have to go and find Craig , see if he can tell me what he thinks ...
Old July 19th, 2013, 15:57
Derby Winner

Cool How wrong can you be

Australia 1st innings 128 all out .............
Old March 4th, 2014, 21:14
Serious Punter

Hi remember me

Just want to wish everyone a belated happy new year and hope everyone is well lol.

Right it's that time of the year again when the domestic cricket season is fast approaching and here are a few bets that might tickle your fancy:

Division 1 County Championship Tip - Lancashire (13/2) Now those who know me are probably thinking typical biased CT backing his beloved county cricket side but to be honest I cannot see any side in Division 1 running away with it this year and am somewhat surprised Notts are bookies favourites at 4/1 because the last couple of seasons they have somewhat been very inconsistent in the 4 day game and have been very lucky to stay up and I personally think they could be a shock bet for the drop.

Division 2 County Championship - Hampshire (4/1) mainly because all round they have strength in depth and if England calls don't hamper some of their key players, I can see them going up this coming season. However Kent at 7/1 looks a tasty little punt as with Darren Stevens being able to resume his Kent career after his not guilty verdict in the BPL Match-Fixing Case and Doug Bollinger as overseas player, Kent will go into this season not thinking they are going to be one of the whipping boys and could maintain a serious challenge for honours.

Natwest T20 Blast - More games than ever before will come into fruition with the Natwest T20 Blast and the holders Northants are at 14/1 and they have to make Wantage Road a fortress after last year's success but I can't see it happening and the T20 always seems to have a less fancied side winning this competition and one team impressed me quite a bit last year and have an overall good all-round side and my tip for this is an outsider - Glamorgan (25/1).

Royal London 50 over Cup - Warwickshire (10/1)
Old March 4th, 2014, 22:13
Derby Winner

Welcome back Craig

And thanks for this, as always top man at this cricket malarky
I'll take a look at these picks just as soon a the Cheltenham Festival is over with a view to a summer yankee ....
Thanks again, and don't be a stranger ..
You're always welcome and i'm sure Tony and others will be interested in what you say on the cricket as the season gets under way ..
Top man