05:44
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Members' Area > Say Hello
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

hi guys

Old August 25th, 2007, 21:14
Dedicated Punter

Default hi guys

great forum,benny.and the rest of the guys.you all know who you are.im looking forward to contribiting lots myself.im going start by giving detailed times of sprinters over 5 furlongs,give the forum a good working knowledge of times,i find it very profitable,and in time do the six and seven furlong sprinters.im exspecially intrested in the jumps and irish racing,do my best to give any tips and fancies that come my way.i am also very intrested in maybe the forum in time being able to purchase our own horse,they are plentyfull at present buyers market.and here in ireland its so much cheaper to train and get deals.just a thought.looking forward to reading all posts and stories no matter how big or small,get them in,lets read.looking forward to making this my new home and to make loads of new friends.good luck .guys .lets build this site into a great knowledgable place ,where in a instant we can get the average good time for a sprinter over a distance,in a instant we can see if a course is right or left handed,where stalls favour certain numbers.in a instant we can see if there is a up hill finish.any kind of an edge can make the difference between winning or losing.i would like to see a sticky thread daily,called WONT WIN TODAY,MY BEST LAY...a thread for laying horses,give your reasons,and any info you might have to supporT this..KEEP THE IDEAS COMING LADS,GET INVOLVED ITS YOUR SITE
Old August 25th, 2007, 21:23
talk sport tipster

Default Welcome aboard Joe

Great to see the old Laddies crew getting back together. Hope we will still be able to bash the bookies like we used to.
Old August 25th, 2007, 21:32
Dedicated Punter

Default lol

def tony,theres some great info in here.tips,fancies and lays..but theres a great community building here,benny and yourself,pokerjohnny and the other lads from laddies,and hopefully lots more.i enjoy reading the posts,and talking to you guys,and trying to keeping to mrs happy lol
Old August 25th, 2007, 21:44
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Hello me ol mucka !!

I see you finally got here then, Glk get the winners rolling. !! benny