1) Download the VC software and open a Real Money Account

2) Click on "My Account" and then the “Deposit” tab

3)Enter code 'VALUE600' when you make your first deposit

V C Poker (Click Here)
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:57
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default cheers mate

Yes the more i play this site the more im loving it...and the cards seem more realistic ...hardly any miricle out's to send you giddy...and nice link ..glk J
Old October 28th, 2007, 22:10
Derby Winner

Default Dodgy software.? NOT on VC poker

Another big weekend on VC Poker (Victor Chandler)...after missing out in my satellite to the $200,000 big Sunday tournament, I decided to play the $20 freezeout ..and came 2nd ....The thing about this site is you can use the options tag to make your own table the way you want it, and the software seems slower (none of that crash bang wallop)..Also there are so many variety's of games and satellite's + bonus sign up cash back + APoints that carry over to the next month or games you can use them to play...Oh and customer care ..wow , you can talk direct on site or phone , and they are so helpful , if you cant do something (about right for me ) they sort it straight away !!! The most important thing is , you feel confident with the software, Ive had NO disconnects and in play, you feel your hand will hold up with NO outrageous 1 or 2 outer coming on the river. A massive Week of festival poker coming in November and Monster $200,000 Sunday tournament every week, with satellite's to suit all pockets !! So have i found my new poker home and left Ladbrokes Poker ?? You Bet !!!............benny
Old October 30th, 2007, 15:49
Dedicated Punter

nice 1 benny good to see u getting a few quid, i take a look soon, im on blue square and doing ok , great value tournys i find. one thing for sure we will both agree on m8 , laddies can go fck themselves.
gl m8 and keep bashing em
Old October 30th, 2007, 16:23
Derby Winner

Default cheers nigel

The thing about this game as you know is 'confidence', and with Ladbrokes software, service and customer care...there is none, they have completely lost the plot. The thing about VC poker is, they WANT to help and when i first tried the site i thought "Oh i cant be having these images of players with chat,,fold, raise, call"...but as Exmoorbeast and VC customer care explained in the options button you can create your own table..so i got rid of that..and the biggest thing is your not looking for the miracle 2outer coming on the river, as so often happens on Ladbrokes..
Ive cashed last 2 weekends in tournaments (1st and 2nd) and qualified for $20 to this Sundays $250 ,000 Tournament.....Glk with your new site Nigel and yes give it a go...Ive nothing to gain by tipping VC poker but i just feel so comfortable there now benny

Last edited by bennythedip2; October 30th, 2007 at 16:33.
Old November 6th, 2007, 15:01
Derby Winner

Default Another good weekend on VC

This is a funny ol game, you can go for months and years even, wondering what you have to do, Cold Cards, Bad Flops, Outdraws, and then you do something different,(in my case change poker sites) !!! And suddenly I'm back on the top of my game, cashing in again for the fourth week running and Qualifying in a satellite for the final eliminator in the Prague EPT live event . I've always maintained the game is all about confidence, and if your not happy with the software and feel there's something wrong , then your already in the wrong frame of mind. As i have said these last few weeks V C Poker is as good as it gets in my mind, once I'd set up my table through the options bar and played a few days to get used to the software, i was sold...and the more i look at what Tournament's they have (Sundays 250,000 freezeout ) and Player Points event's..i cant see me leaving now !!! glk benny!!