04:55
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > General Sport Discussion > Talk Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Masters 2013

Old April 13th, 2013, 17:57
I am Titty fancier

I cant believe Tiger deliberately broke any rule and tried to gain advantage from it,he signed for a score which he believed was correct,Some rules in golf are silly and common sense should prevail,the rule for signing incorrect card in this instance is bollocks and should be abolished, The rule for slow play , should be ten lashes not one shot penalty, Guan was told 3 times to stop pishing about on the tee,dont care if Guan is 5,14 or 35 he should listen to referee, slow play is rife in the game,it took me 5 hours to play today,because some little shyte hawk infront of me wanted 20 practice swings before every shot.
Old April 13th, 2013, 19:52
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
I cant believe Tiger deliberately broke any rule and tried to gain advantage from it,he signed for a score which he believed was correct,Some rules in golf are silly and common sense should prevail,the rule for signing incorrect card in this instance is bollocks and should be abolished, The rule for slow play , should be ten lashes not one shot penalty, Guan was told 3 times to stop pishing about on the tee,dont care if Guan is 5,14 or 35 he should listen to referee, slow play is rife in the game,it took me 5 hours to play today,because some little shyte hawk infront of me wanted 20 practice swings before every shot.
20 practice swings.... I never take one. If I actually manage a good swing, I don't want to waste it by not hitting the ball! After all, I'm not Tiger Woods!

Old April 14th, 2013, 00:28
Dedicated Punter

To start with Woods isn't the quickest in the world, and I wonder who the Chinese kid copies. Secondly this is one of the most fundamental and easiest rules of golf, for Woods to claim, and the Commitee to believe, he didn't know it is an absolute joke. The fact that you supposedly waited behind someone for that length of time means you, your Pro or the commitee are a joke as well. The fact that you condoned it by waiting makes you as guilty as him.

Last edited by Part-Timer; April 14th, 2013 at 08:44.
Old April 14th, 2013, 14:12
Dedicated Punter

Woods should have been disqualified , and more importantly if he had any integrity , he would have disqualified himself , he did admit he broke the rules and gained an advantage ..cant be any more simple than that