Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Football > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

All England Expects !!

Old June 27th, 2010, 10:03
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default All England Expects !!

Benny dosen't do team talks but if he did ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4B2O3PiKvk

Old June 27th, 2010, 10:34
I am Titty fancier

Cant believe the way bookies have priced up this match,Germany have looked superior in every department to England,yet we are favourites, Rooney looks injured and couldnt hit a barn door from ten yards yet is 11/2 for first scorer.germany 8/1 to win in penalty shootout,England 9/1 ? we never win penalty shootouts,believe the team has been practising penalties , so we got that covered.

Im having a daft £10 on rooney first scorer,another daft £10 on 3-2 england,another daft £10 on rooney + 3-2 @ 125/1,and finally £100 on england to qualify @ 4/5.

Im watching the match in a hostile atmosphere,think i would be safer in a bar in Munich,these Jocks really dont want us to win,but Im wearing my england scarf with pride this afternoon,so please rooney and co show some bottle later and make me proud.
Old June 27th, 2010, 12:41
talk sport tipster

What makes me laugh is the change of the so called "experts"...

After the first two games most of them and the country were saying...sack Capello, drop Rooney,you cant play Lampard and Gerrard in the same team...

And then after a 1-0 win against a third rate team were the last few mins we were hanging on ....they are now working out who we will play on the way to the final....

By tonight it will be back to....sack Capello etc....

Score prediction...

2-0 Germany

1-1 draw FT Germany win on pens...

Enjoy.....

Old June 27th, 2010, 15:44
I am Titty fancier

johnson,gerrard,lampard,terry,rooney, just when you think it cant get any worse cappello brings on heskey,I left the pub after 5 mins of second half,couldnt take the humilation,might never watch football again,On second thoughts come on Chile,you can win this world cup and give me back my faith. I knew we were crap before the game,I knew germany were better than us,so why did i back this bunch of bottlers. All i can say is disgraceful,i could of written the script of how the game would pan out,cappello should be sacked along with most of this squad. It was blatantly obvious we were playing crap,so why keep the same team ? change the players,tactics,do something you stupid itallian cornetto.
Old June 27th, 2010, 15:59
talk sport tipster

That was the worst England performance i can remember....and i have seen a few...

The sooner we go back to an English manager and stop paying 6 million a year to foreign managers who havnt managed at national leval the sooner we might start to get it right..

To not bring on CROUCH whos one of our main goalscorers just amazes me..

Its the end of the road for...

HESKEY

WRIGHT PHILIPS

UPSON

JAMES

BECKHAM

J COLE

JOHNSON

Lets hope the new manager starts to rebuild with a few of the youngsters instead of picking the squad on how much you get paid in the premier league..

Old June 27th, 2010, 16:00
Derby Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
johnson,gerrard,lampard,terry,rooney, just when you think it cant get any worse cappello brings on heskey,I left the pub after 5 mins of second half,couldnt take the humilation,might never watch football again,On second thoughts come on Chile,you can win this world cup and give me back my faith. I knew we were crap before the game,I knew germany were better than us,so why did i back this bunch of bottlers. All i can say is disgraceful,i could of written the script of how the game would pan out,cappello should be sacked along with most of this squad. It was blatantly obvious we were playing crap,so why keep the same team ? change the players,tactics,do something you stupid itallian cornetto.
The worst player was the captain Gerrard, he should never be allowed the armband again, come to that he shouldn't play for England ever again.. The midfield was atrocious, the forwards not in the game and the defence was all at sea because the midfield couldn't play as a unit...
Old June 27th, 2010, 16:04
Dedicated Punter

I think Rooney over 4 games was by far and away our worst player. Football might be a mans game, trouble is England only has girls playing for them.

We might not win the Rugby World Cup next year but at least they will go out and be prepared to die for the cause, not like this shower of ponces.
Old June 27th, 2010, 16:09
Derby Winner

Default Yes PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part-Timer View Post
I think Rooney over 4 games was by far and away our worst player. Football might be a mans game, trouble is England only has girls playing for them.

We might not win the Rugby World Cup next year but at least they will go out and be prepared to die for the cause, not like this shower of ponces.
The one thing I dont understand is WHY did Capello never play Crouch in any of the four games.. The guy was scoring for England before the tournament, so why no game for him
Old June 27th, 2010, 16:22
I am Titty fancier

obviously capello didnt pick crouch or a proper side with some tactics capable of beating germany is because he is a speccy german sympathiser who really hates the english,