03:42
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Racing > Dog Racing
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

off to the dogs tonight

Old December 29th, 2009, 15:26
I am Titty fancier

Default off to the dogs tonight

newcastle dogs tonight with some pals, I dont often go , as I get carried away in the heat of the action, 14 races = 14 pints + 14 bets= illness+skintness. but hey ho a man got a do what he gotta do. good luck taylormade and his pals tonight.
Old December 29th, 2009, 15:29
Oldham’s premier stud(retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
newcastle dogs tonight with some pals, I dont often go , as I get carried away in the heat of the action, 14 races = 14 pints + 14 bets= illness+skintness. but hey ho a man got a do what he gotta do. good luck taylormade and his pals tonight.
Good Luck, I am still suffering after going out with my pals yesterday.
Old December 29th, 2009, 17:17
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
Had many a good night out there, quite a few profitable, many not so. The night Scurlogue Champ ran there I will never forget, the place was packed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iv47...eature=related
Old December 29th, 2009, 17:36
talk sport tipster

Great memories and we will never see a better dog...

Good commantary from the late Harry Carpenter...

Old December 29th, 2009, 23:46
I am Titty fancier

Im ill,I've had a nightmare, no stella,had to have carlsberg pishh so changed to guiness after 5 pints,14 races and never had a draw,spent a snall fortune,it was pishhing down,dont know how dogs were getting thru the mud[ones i backed didnt],dont think you hear from me for a while,just got back home and was greeted with mouse shit in the passage,thru my sisters cat out,think this was a mistake, as she told me not to let it out as it doesnt come back,and its lashing down up here,wonder if she notice if I buy her another one in its place ?, its been a great year but its finishing disasterly,im off now to hibernate,happy new year all, ndog racing stinks and the beer at newcastle is way=tered down tatty slime. feel like i got salmonella poisoning,

i nearly forgot everybody[except me] had a good time and a few won ,some didnt lose,i lost loads and dave lost £70,
Old December 30th, 2009, 14:24
Oldham’s premier stud(retired)

Have you recovered yet Taylor? Did you find the cat? I would put poison down and the proper snap traps for the mice, and clean and put the toaster away as this is where they spend most of their time. If it’s any consolation they generally move on after about two weeks.

A good test of if you had enough Guinness is the colour of your poop, and how long it’s black for!
Old December 30th, 2009, 21:53
I am Titty fancier

im not talking pooh colour with u herbi, thank the lord the cat was in the garden this afternoon,dont know what i would of done otherwise,its like mouse ville in here at moment, rentokill man is my answer,