11:14
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > General Sport Discussion > Talk Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Harrinton wins gain....

Old August 11th, 2008, 07:14
talk sport tipster

Default Harrinton wins gain....

Another superb major and the golf that Harrington and Garcia played over the last 18 holes was spectacular and in the end an amazing par at the last by Harrington sealed his second major win of the year...

Maybe Harrngton got the breaks at the right times but his putting was superb (26 in the final round) and you have to feel sorry for Garcia who once again finshed second in a major and surely it wont be long till hes going to win one...

As for our betting............Well another great tournement for punting...

Quote:
STEVE FLESCH (500/1 BETDAQ)..WHO...? i hear you ask...Well hes been playing well over the last few weeks and this is the major hes had the most succsess in over the last few years.A very underated player who i think could suprise a few this week and make the top 6 for a massive e/w payout..
Well Flesch didnt let us down and finished 6th for a massive 100/1 payout..just a shame i didnt have more the £2.50 e/w..
I also backed him to be top American at 100/1 but unfortunatly Ben Curtis saved the bookies paying out this bet...

Quote:
HENDRIK STENSON (50/1 BETDAQ)..Could be one of the forgotton players here..top 15 on the tour in scoring averages hes a player who has a major in him and this one in my opinion is his best bet. Has been there in two of the majors this season but in both fell away chasing down the leaders. If he can get an advantage going into the final round he will be very hard to peg back.
Once again he came up short in the final round but finished 5th for the e/w money.....luckily i laid off most of my bet when he was 11/2 and 9/2 going into the final round.

All in all a very profitable four days....Hope you all enjoyed it and made a few quid......