View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2015, 09:29
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

A husband who has been off work for over a month with a bad back and is stretched out on the settee, legs and feet spread out watching the TV and reading his paper .

His wife is busy running around doing the house work when she trips over his out stretched legs !!
'Oh for goodness sake' she cried, 'get yourself out from under my feet and get down to the doctors about your back pain, or go back to work' !!

'Ok , Ok , Ok' he replies, and off he goes down to the doctors.

Down at the surgery the doctor asks him a few question about the back pain, then askes him to take off his trousers and bend over as far as he can

The man looks at the doctor but carries on and does as he was asked.
The doctor askes, 'do you feel any pain in your back as you bend'?
But before the man can reply the doctor bursts out laughing as he's looking at the mans back end

The man quickly stands up and says,
'Hey, what's so funny, I didn't come here to be laughed at ??'

'I'm sorry' says the doctor still laughing, hahaha, but I've never seen such brown balls in all my life !!'

The man says,
'Doctor, I came here for something for my back pain, not for your to kill yourself laughing at my testicles'

'Yes', said the doctor, 'I'm sorry but you do have very brown balls, i'll give you a prescription for some back pain tablets and a note for another week off work' ..

Back home and the man goes back onto the settee where his wife askes,
'How did you get on ?? '
'The doctor gave me some pills for my back pain and a sick note for another week off work', he replied .

The wife looked at him and replied,
'Oh for goodness sake, I can't have you under my feet another week, I run around here doing all the washing, ironing and cooking, get the kids washed and bathed ready for school, feed the dog and no help from you, and you'll still expect sex every other night' , 'God I don't have time to wipe my arse these days' !!

'Oh yes ' said the husband, 'And the 'Doc' said that's another thing I need to talk to you about'