View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2008, 16:51
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Ahhhhh !!!! shuhhhhh ??

Good i seem to have found a little part of the forum that has it's own exclusive corner, where no other f~~~~r has filled up with tips, gallops, golf, football..... ..I think i'll make this my 'column area' so keep out you tipsters and gamblers, if i tip something i don't want to hear someone say, "Oh, ive been told so an so, that's like being given a rub down, before the bad beat".....
Jeez hark at me sounding like 'Jeffery Bernard' already, i don't wont to offend anyone but ive had enough of being 'Mr Polite' on here, trying to be the f~~~~~g Diplomat, in future I'll be telling it as i see it, if you don't like it don't post something that's going to wind me up....This thread will now be known as "Benny's Unwell" ...
So lets see if i can put a smile on mine and your faces.... I have had a phone call today from someone in the racing world (top man) tells me,
"Ebn Malk" 8 20 Haydock...will be busy tonight
On another note ..Tomorrow (Saturday) at Walthamstow, 'The Greyhound Derby', Well i'd love to see Mark Wallis win it and with two dogs still in
( Commander Chief T3 and Seanis Lad T4) both drawn the same 2nd heat at 9 40. After the draw was made they were generally available at 33/1 both however i notice Ladcrooks have them at 25/1 and 20/1..f~~~~~g Cheapskates.....anyways i'm having another little bet small win double's each of them with "Katiyra" to win 'The Epsom Oaks' ive already backed her at 10/1 and 8/1.. she's now 2nd favourite and "trust me" she'll win it , or my name's not Mick Kinnane......
Well that's it for this week, seems im in a good mood at the moment, still with the weekend ahead, that can all change !!! benny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EaseImageRetriever.jpg (155.0 KB, 4 views)