View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2007, 16:23
talk sport tipster

Default To be honest

I might be a little critical but like i have said, why take off Joe Cole on Wednesday and bring on Ben Hyeem pushing Terry up front????
Also if i was paying someone £5 million a year and they were not getting the results i expected i think i would have done the same thing. Football as im sure you well know is the most cut throat of sports to be involved in and also one of the best paid, but as we have seen many times before and will see many more times in the future your only as good as your last result, and facts are Chelsea have been getting worse for the last 12 months. over a third of all goals scored by us since Mouriniho has been in charge have come from, Drogba and Lampard, with all the money he had at his disposal why didnt we get in top class cover for defending and striking positions.
If you look at his spending it was 70% midfield players who were brought.
Where was the cover at the back last year? (He played Essien who is the best midfielder we have at centre half). We have only just got a right back who shows any sign of knowing how to defend.
We were going stale and quickly and although the new manager might not be up to the job i think change at this time can only be positive for us.