View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2007, 07:31
Dedicated Punter

No I did not receive one this time.... but I did the time before, and I moaned about the RNG. Yes I know we all have had bad beats, I accept this - I am not one to go on and on about it in the chat box when it happens.... however the run I had had was rediculous, for that matter, I quoted stats to them as I had been keep a record of the number of 17 outers that I had missed, and the number of 2 outers (and sometimes 1 outers) that I had run into, and pointed out that the stats seemed strange.

Now I'm not saying its fixed.... but having been on the wrong end of some dodgy outers for about 5 months.... I won 4 tourneys (thats WON - not just FT) in the week after I complained (I mean completed the feed back form). Yes, this could all be coincidence, and just a matter of the stats finally holding up, but I have to say, that these wins did not feel as good as if I had actually not completed the feedback form.

Anyway, now you've filled one in, I'd be interested in knowing your results of the coming couple of weeks!!!

Lee

P.S. Freeroles in a Lame Horse.... how the hell do they get away with it?