View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 21:40
Serious Punter

Hi m8y!,

Glad to be back on a forum which I regard as a blooming decent one and well run too and certainly will be on here a bit more from now on!.

As for you know what, I also spoke to Ed and probably aired the same views to him as your good self and for me it is just a complete utter shower and total shambles and I thought the sensible thing to do was to walk away and cut all my ties with certain individuals and just get on with my life and associate myself with people who I respect, like and for me have an air of decency about them and are not afraid to air their opinions.

Anyway let's forget about that, T20 finals day is on the August Bank Holiday weekend and it would be interesting to find out from any site what the odds are of there being a "super over" because having finals day at Cardiff especially if the weather is iffy is asking for trouble imo and last year at Edgbaston both SF's went into "super overs" and I've just got a feeling that if rain intervenes, D/L method comes into play then there could be plenty of twists and turns.