View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:49
Serious Punter

With the county cricket season just over 2 months away, i thought i'd put on my predictions for who will win what this year:

LVCC Div 1 - Yorkshire (6/1 on Paddy Power - Only problem could be England call-ups but if the Yorkies get lucky and i'm typing this through gritted teeth and avoid injuries then I think this could be a banker in my opinion!)

LVCC Div 2 - Glamorgan (11/2 on Paddy Power - There has been a lot of on and off the field problems with Glamorgan but i watched them beat my beloved Lancashire 2 years ago at the Swalec in Cardiff and they have a lot of good young players and they will certainly be one to watch out for and i would highly advise not backing Surrey at 4/1 as for me they are too much an over-rated unit that had several lucky wins last year especially in the Pro-40)

Pro-40 League - Lancashire (I know i've got to be biased somewhere but I just think that if the side can stay free of injuries, the so called "top-order" can get some serious runs on the board, I honestly believe Lancashire could win their first MAJOR trophy in over 11 years!)

20/20 Cup - Lancashire or Somerset