View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010, 16:58
talk sport tipster

Against most so called experts opinions my first selection to win the 2010 world cup is...

FRANCE @ 22/1...

Of course they were lucky to get this far with a handled goal against the Republic Of Ireland in the playoff maych but...

They have a very decent squad with three of the back four from Arsenal and of course a couple from Chelsea including Nicola Anelka who is an improved all round player over the last couple of years..

A decent midfield and with Henry up front i feel they will not leak many goals and could well make the final which will give us half odds of 11/1....

The second selection is...

ARGENTINA @ 8/1

Now Maradonna has used over 100 players since taking over a couple of years agao and although he hasnt always got it quite right they have looked like a team thats improving and with argueably the world greatest player in Messi im sure they will take some stopping..

They are always there or there abouts comre the last four and i think they will be a big threat to all....

I fancy the South American teams to come to the fore and MEXICO and CHILE will be teams that will win matches and at decent odds ...So these will be worth following in singles and doubles through the group stages..

Onto Englands chances....

Well if they make the semis i think thats a result for them...

I just dont think we have a good enough team to compete when the going gets tough and of course we tend to conceed at least one goal a game which in the worl cup isnt whats needed to win....

Anyway we can keep up with things on this thread and im sure a few of us can win some cash over the next month....