View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:41
talk sport tipster

Default Have to agree with Sparkey

The european teams looks weak at the bottom and thats where the problem lies..

The foursomes and fourballs will as always be critical for the europeans and although you would think Faldo will have to pitch in the rookies somewhere on the first two days its just where and when he does this....

If the europeans start badly then he might not even play any of them till the singles something that has happened before when things were going wrong.

I just feel not having the experienced players who have played many times in America (Monty, Clarke and of course Donald) the rookies will struggle on courses that are compleatly different from here in Europe..

A lot will fall on the shoulders of Garcia, Westwood, Jimenez and Harrington and i can see these boys playing every game...

Faldo has always been his own man and this might be the europeans downfall as im sure Faldo will go with what Faldo thinks and this could be the deciding factor come late Sunday night.

For me the Americans look stronger 1-12 and i think if they can stay in touch through the first two days then i make them favs to lift the cup come Sunday...

My predictions...

USA 16-12

USA 18-10

EUROPE 15-13

Should be great viewing..........