View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2008, 13:08
talk sport tipster

Default Thanks Sharky....

Luckily most firms pay first six places on the majors so just sneaked in for a payout....

Shame as i had him at 100/1 to be the top American and he finished 2nd to Curtis.......

Still got a 5th of the odds a place though...not a bad season for betting the golf..

Yes Toms played great but just faded away the last round and your right Villegas has played great again, all he needs to do is win a couple of tour events in the next few months to boost his confdence and as you said next season a player to follow.

Stenson though must be kicking himself...the boggey on the par five 12th cost him...most were birding that and if he had that would have taken him to 2 under....thats the second time this season hs been right there final round just to come up short..

Justin Rose had aother good finish but seems to have a few poor holes in these big tournes that takes him right out of contention....i think his short putting needs looking at and then he can be up there next season.

As for Casey once again my thoughts of him being a better match play player then stroke play have been proved right.

Monty im afraid will have to wait for the seniors tour as he cant compeate with the young guns on tour anymore and im sure Faldo will not be picking him as a wildcard for the Ryder Cup...

Westwood just looked shattered after his last months exploits and hopefully he will be full recharged come Sept 19th...

Last edited by Tony2005; August 11th, 2008 at 13:19.