View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:20
numpty

Default my virtual stable

purchased 3 horses this morning from the sales ring

theatre o dreams

2 yr old colt, grade 1 class B horse

done several time trials with him today and seems to prefer the shorter distances (sprints) on soft/muddy ground

i have high expectaions for this horse

going to see if there is any upcoming races to give him a run out

roxxi

2 yr old fillie, grade 2 class C

done several time trials with her today and she prefers the classic distances, shes not too keen on sprints and not to keen on the long distance (2850 and above) so she is an inbetweener lol

not really expecting much from her, maybe some world challenge race (for grade 2 horses) wins would be nice

going to see if there is any upcoming races to give her a run out

little soldier

worst horse of the 3 i purchased, he is 2yr old colt, grade 2 class D, just the exact same as that boy ronaldo

wont get very far with horse, maybe get him in a few rated races and get him to class C and maybe get him in a few world challenge races that are for gade 2 horses

but not expecting much here

that boy ronaldo

after winning both his newbie races with ease gets his first proper run out tomorrow in a paying race

he is running on the candian dirt track where his 2 previous wins were, his wins were over 1200 and 1400 both on muddy ground and tomorrows going is muddy, he steps up to 1600 which im hoping he will handle ok, only problem here is got his training all wrong and he will only be out 85% fitness for the race tomorrow, which will prob cost him the victory, if he was 95% or above i think he,d win no problem

the off time is 14.33 (15.33 our time)