Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Dog Racing (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mark Wallis .Pot/Kettle maybe ? (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=8748)

bennythedip2 May 29th, 2013 17:30

Mark Wallis .Pot/Kettle maybe ?

How strange this chapter is, from Mark Wallis on his weekly Kennel bulletin on his web-site .
Yes it's the start of the greyhound Derby heats on Friday BUT he is continually scathing about the way the GRA run the sport and communicate to trainers and owners ?
.Quote > "It seems after every Greyhound Derby at Wimbledon over the last three or four years the predictions are that it will be the last one at the South London track but we here again and yes the facilities are not befitting for our sport's Blue Riband event but crucially the track itself still is.

In my opinion only Coventry and Hove match Wimbledon for a true test of a four bend greyhound and Hove would have its limitations as a Derby venue as the 515m would favour stamina laden types over six gruelling rounds.

Coventry is a fair a test of a greyhound as you will ever see and Harry Findlay and his team will be ready to step in should the GRA sell up, which of course is most likely (given the fact they couldn't care less about our sport.) < Unquote :eat:

Umm Mark,,, so you run your/our 'kennal club syndicate' any better ???
You haven't kept the members informed as to whats happening with the two dogs we own, and can't be bothered to update the private forum since 18th of May . But will collect a 1/3 of the cash for the up keep and work on that forum ??
Pot/Kettle comes to mind, or 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones', or maybe, 'get your own house in order first' :news:
Mark, yes your a good trainer but, your communication/peoples skills to new owners need a lot of work :storm:

Tony2005 May 29th, 2013 17:47

I think membership has dried up as we havnt really had a decent dog to show ....

And with that Marks interest has also dried up for the time being...

The problem is like horse racing ...when you are in the TOP yard there will always be more important owners then yourself and trainers always pamper them first...:storm:

Part-Timer June 1st, 2013 23:25

Titan ran last night, it's a joke. I checked the webpage after 12 today and there was no info. If he wants us to clear off just say. I have never known such a pathetic one sided consortium.

Tony2005 June 2nd, 2013 07:40

This is starting to become a joke.....

I checked the website on Saturday afternoon and NOTHING ....

I think i will email him to find out why we are not getting the info earlier and also a weekley update even if we are not running...:storm:

Tony2005 June 2nd, 2013 07:45

2nd @ 5/2 beaten 1 1/2 L

Result

6 x 5 x 3

bennythedip2 June 2nd, 2013 12:02

Ran Where, or is this an old post ??

Part-Timer June 2nd, 2013 12:34

Yarmouth last night in the 10.30

bennythedip2 June 2nd, 2013 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Part-Timer (Post 60605)
Yarmouth last night in the 10.30

thanks mate