Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Football Predictions (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   todays football (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=674)

themanwiththeknow December 29th, 2007 12:38

todays football

going to start off on a little double on the OVERS goal markets...........

barnsley vs southampton

this fixture has been goals galore in the past in the all 5 league meetings between the 2 sides they have all been over 2.5 goals, with a massive average of 5.6 goals p/game

only 2 games at barnsley have seen an average of 5.5 goals p/game after a 2-2 and a 4-3, 1.96 on the overs is just too good to ignore

preston vs cardiff

another fixture that isnt shy of goals, the last 6 league meetings between the 2 sides have all been over 2.5 goals and have seen an average of 3.66 goals p/game, and the last 3 at preston have seen an average of 3.0 goals p/game and the 2.04 on the overs is a very good price imo

DOUBLE PAYS 3/1
.................................................. .................................................. ............................

now onto the UNDERS goal markets

sunderland vs bolton

the last 6 league meetings between these 2 sides have all been under 2.5 goals with an average of 1.5 goals p/g, the last 3 meetings at sunderland have only averaged 1 goal p/g, si hopefully that will continue today, unders @ 1.84

swansea vs leeds

not much history between these 2 clubs with only 1 previous league meeting (finished 2-0) but i just think with 2 good teams battling it out at the top of league 1 it could be a tight cagey affair, maybe a 1-1 draw or someone to sneak a 1-0, so im going for the unders @ 1.80

DOUBLE PAYS 3.31.....................4 WAY ACCA PAYS 13.24
.................................................. .................................................. ......................................

now onto normal betting, going for a treble with..................

tottenham to beat reading @ 1.53
dundee to beat partick @ 1.80
airdrie to beat berwick @ 1.80...................TREBLE PAYS JUST UNDER 4/1

very small longshot acca..............wins for...........

bolton @ 2.80
a villa @ 2.37
falkirk @ 2.25
west ham/man utd draw @ 4.00.......................acca pays 60/1

Tony2005 December 29th, 2007 12:43

Thanks m8 im going with your two accas so good luck to us...

themanwiththeknow December 29th, 2007 16:00

couldnt have been more wrong with the unders, both games were goals galore

still had 3/1 double on the overs and 4/1 treble come in, so still a very good day

roll on news years day!!

Tony2005 December 29th, 2007 16:15

Nice work Intheknow, got on your treble so im happy too..........ty m8

themanwiththeknow December 30th, 2007 12:30

nothing much happening today

going to go for a double on the goal markets,

derby vs blckburn over 2.5 goals @ 1,80

man city vs liverpool under 2.5 goals @ 1.9

DOUBLE PAYS 3.42!

bennythedip2 December 30th, 2007 13:05

:))

:cool:Good luck man, i dont totally understand spread betting but i remember a little from my days in the credit office(bookmakers) when it first came out, in the late 80's or early 90's.....boy was there some money to be won:h?: (and lost) mainly on distances of horses winning:'D enough said !!!!!

I love your posts on this with footy, and good luck with them , maybe i'll have to get involved as your obviously well into this sort of betting and know what your doing ..............maybe when you have time you could do a post under football section, as to where to bet and how it works :h?: for some of us ................glk man ......benny

Tony2005 December 30th, 2007 13:13

Great idea as i would really like to know how this works too..........

themanwiththeknow December 30th, 2007 16:58

theres another double safly in the bag!, both games went as expected!