Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Football Predictions (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The unadventurous way to make small footie profits (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=7958)

Dobie2089 August 17th, 2012 14:56

The unadventurous way to make small footie profits ....+£18.89 so far this season

Ok as the title suggests, i just look for premiership markets where both teams are odds against, and ignore the draw, and back both teams to level stakes. Never going to get rich doing this but you have a 66% chance of a profit, and its a rare occurence for me to lose money at the end of a season.
Will post up each weekends matches with current prices from Betdaq .

WEEK 1

QPR 2.07 v SWANSEA 4.1

READING 2.48 v STOKE 3.3

WEST HAM 2.29 v ASTON VILLA 3.6

NEWCASTLE 2.68 v TOTTENHAM 2.88

Tony2005 August 17th, 2012 16:02

There are so many ways to make money from footbal betting...:cool:

I still like the goals galore bets where both teams have to score..

In the premier league last season a lot of games had goals from both teams and even the less fancied seemed to score against the bigger boys..

I think this is down to most premier teams having more attacking players then they do defensive ones..

I will be looking to land a few more of these throughout the season..

So in the FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS section i think we should all log our bets and see how we go..

I will start a thread for this...:loveme:

Dobie2089 August 17th, 2012 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony2005 (Post 54517)
There are so many ways to make money from footbal betting...:cool:

I still like the goals galore bets where both teams have to score..

In the premier league last season a lot of games had goals from both teams and even the less fancied seemed to score against the bigger boys..

I think this is down to most premier teams having more attacking players then they do defensive ones..

I will be looking to land a few more of these throughout the season..

So in the FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS section i think we should all log our bets and see how we go..

I will start a thread for this...:loveme:

yea good idea Tony :clap:...wud still like to post up my unimaginative bets here and the results , just on the offchance someones interested though if ok

Tony2005 August 17th, 2012 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobie2089 (Post 54521)
yea good idea Tony :clap:...wud still like to post up my unimaginative bets here and the results , just on the offchance someones interested though if ok

Of course no problem with that. Im sure everyone will want to see how you are doing...:cool:

Most look at mine so they know who to avoid....:'D:'D

taylormade August 17th, 2012 17:57

im having a tenner on every match the mackems play,im expecting them to get beat atleast 32 times out of 38 games,

bennythedip2 August 18th, 2012 00:44

I like to bet goals/overs (2 - 1+):cool: dont care who wins as long as there are at least 3 goals 8-P

Dobie2089 August 18th, 2012 18:44

WEEK 1 RESULT

Stoke conceding late on let me down for the clean sweep today, so profit wise a modest start albeit a winning one .

Level £2 stakes : + £2.04

bennythedip2 August 18th, 2012 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobie2089 (Post 54568)
WEEK 1 RESULT

Stoke conceding late on let me down for the clean sweep today, so profit wise a modest start albeit a winning one .

Level £2 stakes : + £2.04

Yes nice one Dobie, same as for me with the OVERS :brains: 2 winners from the 3 8-P

Dobie2089 August 18th, 2012 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennythedip2 (Post 54570)
Yes nice one Dobie, same as for me with the OVERS :brains: 2 winners from the 3 8-P

Perhaps we shud perm the 2 in future :brains:..B (:

Tony2005 August 18th, 2012 19:00

Well done guys....:clap:

As usual mine were rubbish ....:'D

And just to finish the day off i had BA to score at least two at 14/1 and the little French bloke nicks the ball off him and scores the penalty when BA is the penalty taker....:'D:'D