Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Talk Sports (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EXPOSED !!!"The Self Preservation Society" (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=151)

bennythedip2 September 8th, 2007 21:26

EXPOSED !!!"The Self Preservation Society"

1 Attachment(s)
Has the media uncovered the real identity of the notorious gang of three ? Individually known as "Joejim" :cool: "Tony2005":cool: and :cool:"Bennythedip2 the three have often been spotted at race tracks throughout Europe, but never before have they been in one place together at the same time, until NOW !!! Scotland Yard, Interpole, and even the CIA, have tried to find the three raiders of bookies satchels, who now have started passing information FREE to members of talksportforums..!! The bookmakers have released a statement saying they must be stopped, and have released the only known photo of the notorious three together !! If you spot them, do not approach ,these men are dangerous to the bookmakers !! Contact talksportforums....they will pass the information to the punters !!

This below is the only known photo of "The Self Preservation Society" gang !!

billyboy September 9th, 2007 07:49

From the committee of the order of joyful punters:
Take note that on this day 3 medals have been struck for presentation to the self preservation society for there unselfish devotion in sending so many bookmakers to bankruptcy. Long may they break the bookies!!

joejim September 9th, 2007 20:34

as a member

of this infamours trio.i pledge to batter and bash them bookies,with no remorse.i pledge to revenge them for the countless times they used rule 4,and not paying double result.i pledge to go to war with them,and not surrender until every penny,or euro that that i have taken from me,is returned to its rightful owner.i pledge that with the help of my other two accomplaces,named above.to use every scrap of inside informtion,and countless long hours studying the form and times to outwit,out bet,out smart them smug rich turf accountans.i pledge along with my two accomplaces to help other punters gain revenge.our motto is..ALL FOR US,NONE FOR THEM..
BASH EMM,AND BASH EMM AND DOUBLE AND TREBLE BASH EMMM,GOING YANKKEE BASH EMMM,EACH WAY BASH EMM..

Tony2005 September 10th, 2007 12:55

as the third and final member

:eat: i echo everything my fellow society comarades have posted...( except for the BASH bit as i condem all violence against any humans )....

GL to all that follow the societys inside knowledge of the betting jungle.

joejim September 11th, 2007 17:58

hot of the press

talksportsforum punters are in for a treat..as from nine oclock tonight.every tip and infomation received,is going to be put through the following process.the tisters are going to evaluate times of horses.there going to check the distances ran,and running.they are going to look for jocky and trainer bookings in th race.they are going to look for horses to beat the tip.and only after all that.will they post....bookies beware.the trio are stepped up there campaign

bennythedip2 September 12th, 2007 22:59

Double Doors , Napped!! 7/2

Benny's (Nap) ..Double Doors wins 7/2 !! :cool: following, King Ali (nap) 5/1 wins by Joejim :cool: Yesterday. Could it be Tony :cool: is going to make the hatrick tomorrow..watch this space ...the boys are back in town :loveme:

joejim September 14th, 2007 13:46

preservation boss benny

gathered his troops this morning,myself and tony,little hungover from our celebrations..he pointed out that he was happy with the results we are getting,but wanted more from us,to bash the bookies..as from today,every fancy and tip,has to be checked on the attheraces site.we got watch all past races of our selection,and watch the selections main rivals also.already we are checking times and going,jockys and trainers..benny wants naps to win,and trebles ..to be trebles not doubles..

Tony2005 September 15th, 2007 18:35

How unlucky

were we today? very nearly hit the BIG ONE........:clap:

Tomorrow we will im sure......8-P

bennythedip2 September 16th, 2007 22:18

Another nap !

Winners all the way ,following Lucarno yesterday at 7/2:cool: Watchful wins at 13/2 today...:brains:... :news: Benny and the team:cool: jim:cool: tony:cool: are it top form !!! talksportforums the place for winnerso:D

bennythedip2 March 17th, 2014 22:59

Had to bump this thread 3:-)

How long ago was this ? :news: ..ha hahaaa

"Oh my days" !! o:D